- Florida Polytechnic University has a new scholarship named for Trustee Frank T. Martin designed to provide more opportunity to African American students and help them achieve their STEM career ambitions.
- The Henry Plant Museum will reopen to the public on June 16.
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital researchers were featured in the Journal of Pediatrics Supplement on Translational Research.
- Saint Leo University is offering a free, 4-Part Webinar Series: Business Reimagined.
- Tampa General Hospital has announced TGH Prevention Response Outreach (TPRO), a consulting service that will offer the hospital’s expertise in infection prevention to organizations in Tampa Bay and beyond.
- June 2, 2020: Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading by Dale Carnegie
- June 18, 2020: Women United: Cocktails and Conversation
Member Job Openings
- Adventure Island Lifeguards