- Bradley welcomes former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Jonathan Ferry, to their team.
- Carlton Fields names Lori Baggett as Tampa office managing shareholder.
- Florida Polytechnic University students take on the technology services market with Madd Technologies, LLC.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP Partner Mindi M. Richter co-chaired the annual Civil Seminar Luncheon on appealing to juries, Shumaker announces Christopher Cavaliere, Austin K. Irving and Clinton S. Morrell as partners.
- Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs named one of America’s top recommended tax and accounting firms by Forbes Magazine, Thomas Howell Ferguson congratulates Lindsey Gregory and Mike Yuhas for receiving their CPA license.
- January 24, 2020: Michael Bolton in concert at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- January 24, 2020: Tampa MSEEZ (Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone) Working Group Meeting
- January 24, 2020: Women Financial Professionals Study Group
- January 28, 2020: Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures
- January 31, 2020: Homebrew Hillsborough at Workhouse
- February 1,2020: Meals on Wheels 3rd Annual 5K & 1-Mile Fun Run
- February 2, 2020: Gulf Coast JFCS Walk & Run for Refugees
- February 6, 2020: Tinker K-8 Leadership Day
- February 7, 2020: Moffitt’s 14th Annual Business of Biotech Conference
- February 9, 2020: Above & Beyond at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- March 1, 2020: Cheat Codes at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- March 11, 2020: Tampa International Airport Buyer-Supplier Connect 2020
- April 2, 2020: Rodney Carrington at Hard Rock Event Center
- April 3, 2020: Mike Tyson Undisputed Truth: Round 2 at Hard Rock Event Center
Member Job Openings
- Principal Financial Financial Advisers
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Nationwide Title Clearing Multiple Positions
- Tampa Downtown Partnership Operations Manager
- Fish Window Cleaning Multiple Positions
- TrueCore Behavioral Mental Health Professionals
- Mercury New Media Multiple Positions
- Kobé Japanese Multiple Positions
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please submit your information here.