- Catalyst Community Capital, Inc. closes $4.7 million bridge loan for hotel renovation and expansion.
- Florida Polytechnic University Foundation Board brings a student and an alumni on as members; Florida Poly’s FIPR Institute to donate megalodon and other fossils to local schools.
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP announced that Kevin M. Meckler has joined the firm as a partner in Tampa.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino announced Jeff Foxworthy will be coming to Tampa in February 2020.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP announced the appointment of Cristina J. Ayo to the Art Conservatory for Teens Board of Directors; Shumaker partner Erin Smith Abel served as a panelist for WEDU’s Florida This Week; Shumaker Tampa Partner Andrew J. Mayts has been elected treasurer of the Tampa Bay Chamber; Shumaker lawyer, Matt Newton, has received certification from the Florida Supreme Court to serve as an Appellate Mediator.
- WeWork Tampa is now open.
- December 29, 2019: Seminole Hard Rock Tampa’s Tampa Bay Daylife Pool Party featuring Snoop Dogg
- January 18, 2020: The Dali Innovation Labs Introductory Course
- January 24, 2020: Michael Bolton in concert at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- January 28, 2020: Garfield’s Cyber Safety Adventures
- January 31, 2020: Homebrew Hillsborough at Workhouse
- February 2, 2020: Gulf Coast JFCS Walk & Run for Refugees
- February 7, 2020: Moffitt’s 14th Annual Business of Biotech Conference
- March 11, 2020: Tampa International Airport Buyer-Supplier Connect 2020
Member Job Openings
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Nationwide Title Clearing Multiple Positions
- Tampa Downtown Partnership Operations Manager
- Fish Window Cleaning Multiple Positions
- TrueCore Behavioral Mental Health Professionals
- Mercury New Media Multiple Positions
- Kobé Japanese Multiple Positions
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please submit your information here.