- The Alzheimer’s Association hosted An Evening in White and raised $170,000 for the association.
- The Florida SBDC at University of South Florida’s Muma College of Business hosted the 2019 Business Awards Celebration Luncheon last week and announced award winners.
- Greenberg Traurig has 40 attorneys and 12 practice areas recognized by the Chambers USA 2019 Guide.
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s celebrates dedication of Simulation Center.
- Meals on Wheels of Tampa is providing over 800 hurricane preparedness packs to all program recipients in preparation for this year’s hurricane season.
- Quantum Leap Farm celebrated their one year anniversary with the Chamber.
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP announces Tampa partner, Duane A. Daiker, has been re-appointed to the Florida Bar’s Appellate Practice Certification Standing Committee.
- Storage Sense is offering 1/2 off the first three month’s rent to Chamber members.
- The Tampa Jewish Community Center is offering 1/2 off a round of golf for all Chamber members at their 8th Annual Golf Tournament. The offer is good through 5PM on Monday, May 13th, please call the number on the registration page for details.
- May 14, 2019: MGM Friends Meet and Greet Mixer
- May 15, 2019: Busyness Retreat
- May 17, 2019: Grown Up Night at Glazer Children’s Museum
- May 17-18, 2019: Quest Inc. Wine Quest
- May 18, 2019: Florida Aquarium SeaGrapes
- May 22, 2019: 11th Annual Sustainable Business Awards Green Carpet Gala
- May 31, 2019: Homebrew Hillsborough at Cyber Florida
- June 5, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership Annual Hurricane Preparedness
- June 16-22, 2019: CSI Summer Camp at Saint Leo University
- June 19, 2019: Tampa Downtown Partnership 33rd Annual Meeting & Luncheon
- June 26-28, 2019: Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship Small Business Leadership Conference
Member Job Openings
- Fish Window Cleaning Multiple Positions
- TrueCore Behavioral Mental Health Professionals
- Fintech Multiple Positions
- Mercury New Media Multiple Positions
- Kobé Japanese Multiple Positions
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please go to http://www.tampachamber.com/Your-Chamber/Newsroom/MemberNews.aspx.