- ChappellRoberts promoted from within while growing its account service and creative teams. The Ybor City-based agency promoted Kelsie Hall to copywriter and hired art director Lea Doyle, account executive Brad Larino and assistant account executives Melissa Martinez and Adam Twining.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa opened a new L Bar and a new casino section on December 21st.
- Tampa Downtown Partnership announced the appointment of Lynda Remund as President and CEO of the Tampa Downtown Partnership effective January 1, 2019.
- The Henry B. Plant Museum announced a new exhibit, Gasparilla: A Tampa Tradition- opening January 18th
- January 10- Dali Museum Benefit Fashion Show presented by Neiman Marcus
- January 11- Memorial Hospital Lunch and Learn “New Year, New You”– Admission is free; lunch will be served, and seating is limited. Reservations are required. To RSVP call 813-342-1313
- January 15- The University of Tampa Board of Fellows Business Network Symposium
- January 16- Tampa Downtown Partnership Mayoral Candidate Forum
- January 19- Glazer Children’s Museum- The Pigeon Comes to Tampa: A Mo Willems Exhibit
- January 22- Dale Carnegie Free Session
- January 24- Tampa Downtown Partnership Quarterly Downtown Breakfast:Human Trafficking
Member Job Openings
If you would like to submit news, events, job postings, new hires/promotions, or accolades for the Member News section of eView, please go to http://www.tampachamber.com/Your-Chamber/Newsroom/MemberNews.aspx.