- Florida’s Afterschool Programs Showcase Fun, Educational, STEM Activities
- Port Tampa Bay to honor Mosaic’s Richard Ghent at annual benefit for Tampa Port Ministries and Tampa Bay Maritime Scholarship Foundation
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Receives $2.8 Million NIH Grant to Study Blood Clots in Children
- October 7: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Spirit of the Sea Gala Dinner & Silent Auction
- October 8: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society St. Petersburg Yacht Club- Fall Bay Race featuring the Leukemia Cup Regatta & Ted Irwin Memorial Trophy
- October 9: Tindale Oliver Open Streets St. Pete
- October 10: TampaBay-Job-Links How to Write a Robot-Friendly Résumé
- October 11: CDC of Tampa 2016 Nehemiah Legacy Luncheon
- October 12: BDO, USA Ribbon Cutting
- October 13: Poynter An Evening with Kathleen Parker
- October 13: TampaBay-Job-Links Get the Maximum Value of LinkedIn
- October 17: TampaBay-Job-Links 8 Strategies to Negotiate a Job Offer
- October 19: Sandler Training Executive Briefing – “Close the Deal (or Close the File)!”
- October 20: Nova Southeastern University (NSU Tampa) Open House
- October 24: TampaBay-Job-Links Interview Questions That Put You Ahead of the Competition!
- October 27: TampaBay-Job-Links Networking – The Best Way to Find Work!
- October 31: TampaBay-Job-Links The Holidays – A World of Opportunity!
- November 3: Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Ribbon Cutting
- November 7-10: SBDC USF’s 40th Annual Basic Economic Development Course
- November 11: Poynter An Evening with Dan Rather
- November 15: Avesta Bay Crossing Ribbon Cutting
- November 19: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Tampa Bay Light the Night Walk
- December 9: Poynter The Bowtie Ball Honoring Tom Brokaw
- December 13: Poynter An Evening with Marty Baron
- February 24: Moffitt Cancer Center‘s 11th Annual Business of Biotech Conference
Members Now Hiring
- Hybrid Logistics Sales Account Executive
Member New Hires & Promotions
- Bradley Welcomes Two New Litigation Attorneys
- Creative Sign Designs Ranked in the 2016 Gulf Coast 500
If you would like to submit something for the Member News section of eView, please send the information, including a link, to firstname.lastname@example.org.