TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (Feb. 2, 2016) – The Florida Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce and the Business Rent Tax Coalition, will host a press conference on Thursday, February 4, in Tampa with local business leaders to call on state legislators to cut Florida’s business rent tax.
• Bob Rohrlack, President & CEO, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Andrew Smith, Owner, Salt Pines
• Mike Griffin, Senior Managing Director, Transaction Management, Savills Studley Occupier Services
• Kimberlee DeBosier, Vice President, JMT
• Greg Blosé, Grassroots Development and Engagement Manager, Florida Chamber of Commerce
WHAT: Florida Chamber of Commerce and Business Rent Tax Coalition Press Conference
1619 W Snow Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
WHEN: February 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
After the press conference, Business Rent Tax Coalition members will walk door-to-door to hear from local businesses on how Florida’s business rent tax has affected their competitiveness and ability to hire new talent.
Media are invited to attend and should RSVP to Kassie Elekes at firstname.lastname@example.org.