By: Pat Huston, Business Consultant – SBDC Hillsborough County
Just in case you missed it……here are a few of their suggested tips.
For your Facebook page:
- Cover photo: NO text please. This is your biggest piece of real estate!
- Profile pic: think logo or brand. It can be a picture of you if you’re the brand!
- Fill out your complete profile, don’t forget the links! (Web page) and other social stuff.
- Post regularly but no more than once per day. Don’t compete against your own posts!
- Create photo and video posts with a call to action. Please little or no text.
OK … get that, but what does it look like? What about my business? Is there a way to see an example of what we do? Can I look before I leap? The short answer is yes. Here’s how. Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/success/
Scroll down till you see this:
You can sort by size, goal, industry and region, or you can just scroll through all the examples that follow. You are bound to find an example that will inspire you before you spend. Like the page and then watch for a while. (Stalk 🙂 ) When are they posting? What did they post? How is their page set up? What posts are getting the most attention?
Did you see a connection? What grabbed your attention? And by the way, thanks for the coffee buddy…that is Buddy Brew Coffee on Kennedy Boulevard! 🙂
Pat Huston is a Business Consultant with SBDC Hillsborough County. She can be reached at 813 285 0195 or email@example.com